Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ABOUT MYSELF

Hi dear friends this article is totally is based on myself but i could not  decide from where  i start but lets begin.
I am very simple and high thinking person. 
I am Always honest to myself because if any person is not honest to self than he/she can't able to grow in life. 
I believe in hard-work in life because i am a son  of soldier and pahari state uttarakhand which always motivate me  do hard-work in life and achieve whatever you want.
I am very logical no doubt it because of logical thinking you achieve the heights of success.
I also believe in one thing after joined this em pi college that "tit for tat "it means how a person behave with you than you also react in a same way. Otherwise this world is very bad they can go to exploit the condition and use you in a very solid way and after your usage they throw you out from their life.
My biggest strength is my smile which is gifted by god to me so whenever you find any person with a big smile than understand that is i am(KRISHNA SINGH BISHT).....
I believe in always support my  juniors because i got lot of good guidance from my seniors in my life so because all of their support i understand this new kind of people and act according to my way.
I always believe in learn new things in life because than you can adjust yourself with the time requirement and this thing help me to become a good learner which is a big quality required.
I always give my best in the situation where it requires because i don't want to give up in any situation till last moment.
I also have a very good sense of hum-our which make people smiling who are in my company and always want my company.
last but not least i belief that enjoy every moment of life because no moment come back in life..
"so friends have fun in your life and have happy life for all of you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment